- 04-07-2018Biennial Members Meeting – 15 & 16 October 2018
- 28-06-2018Results of EGA 2018/2020 Election
- 21-06-2018Morocco to Join the EGA
- 30-04-2018GDPR Changes. Tell Us How You Want to Be Contacted.
The European project Web-RADR: Recognising Adverse Drug Reactions (http://web-radr.eu/) is conducting a survey. The survey is about an app for mobile phones and tablets to report side-effects and receive safety information of medicines. Safety information of medicines can be, for instance, a warning about newly detected side-effects.
Results of the survey will be used to
- improve the app that has recently been developed within the Web-RADR project.
- increase general knowledge about reporting adverse drug reactions and receiving safety information about medicines.
Patients and consumers of medicines are asked to complete the survey. The survey is available in several languages: English, Croatian, Dutch, French, German, Portuguese and Spanish. Completing the survey is anonymous and will take approximately 15-20 minutes.
Click here to enter the survey.